Under the General Data Protection Regulation 2018, we have a duty to protect any personal information we collect from you. We take all reasonable and appropriate steps to protect data and maintain security standards to prevent unauthorised access to it.
This policy relates to how we use personal information that you may provide to us by accessing our website or by working with us.
Whole Spectrum is the data controller.
You can contact us by emailing us at email@example.com
By contacting us through by phone or via email we will collect your name, phone number and email address. Once we are in dialogue with you, we may need to request further information about any work that you wish us to complete on your behalf. This is to help us to respond to your enquiry and so that we are able to provide a proposal for our service.
How we use personal information
We use personal information for the purposes outlined below:
- To fulfil our work commitments and to provide you with our services:
- Where requested by you, to provide you with a proposal for any of our services
- To deliver our services to you according to our agreement
- In the interest of providing the best possible customer service to you
- To send invoices and collect invoice payments
- To comply with our legal obligations
- To respond and comply with requests for information from the police and government bodies
- Where we have legitimate business interests:
- To respond to client enquiries
- To send invoices and collect invoice payments for work completed
- To understand how we interact and what work we have done for you, so that we can provide you with services that are best suited to your needs
- To provide you with information about services that we think you’d benefit from, by telephone or via email
- Where we have your consent:
- To provide you with information about services that we think you’d benefit from.
- To provide the best possible customer service to you
- To complete work that you have commissioned from us
From time to time we may send you relevant information about our services that we think you may be interested in.
This will generally be in the form of email but could also be through social media platforms.
You can opt out of this, by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Our website may process the following categories of personal data about you:
- User Data that includes data about how you use our website and any online services together with any data that you post for publication on our website or through other online services. We process this data to operate our website and ensure relevant content is provided to you, to ensure the security of our website, to maintain back- ups of our website and/or databases and to enable publication and administration of our website, other online services and business. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business.
- Technical Data that includes data about your use of our website and online services such as your IP address, your login data, details about your browser, length of visit to pages on our website, page views and navigation paths, details about the number of times you use our website, time zone settings and other technology on the devices you use to access our website. The source of this data is from our analytics tracking system. We process this data to analyse your use of our website and other online services, to administer and protect our business and website, to deliver relevant website content and advertisements to you and to understand the effectiveness of our advertising. Our lawful ground for this processing is our legitimate interests which in this case are to enable us to properly administer our website and our business and to grow our business and to decide our marketing strategy.
- We may use the User Data or Technical Data to deliver relevant website content and to measure or understand the effectiveness of the advertising we serve you. Our lawful ground for this processing is legitimate interests which is to grow our business. We may also use such data to send other marketing communications to you. Our lawful ground for this processing is either consent or legitimate interests (namely to grow our business).
Using our website…
We may receive data from third parties such as analytics providers such as Google based outside the EU, or search information providers such as Google based outside the EU, providers of technical, payment and delivery services, such as data brokers or aggregators.
When do we share personal data?
Whole Spectrum works with independent associates who may be engaged in work on behalf of our clients all of whom are aware of our privacy notice. Where this is the case, they may need to access personal information on behalf of Whole Spectrum and to complete the work.
Where do we store and process personal data?
Whole Spectrum is based only in the UK. We do not share collected information outside of the UK.
We may collect anonymous data via Google Analytics. You can read the processing agreement with Google here: https://privacy.google.com/businesses/processorterms/
How do we secure personal data?
Whole Spectrum takes all reasonable and ongoing steps to ensure the data security of its systems including password protection and email encryption.
How long do we keep your personal information for?
Client data is stored for the duration of the assignment and then after that in line with regulatory requirements for data storage. Data is not stored for longer than necessary and we take steps to cleanse our systems on a regular basis.
Your rights in relation to personal information
If clients wish to exercise their data subject rights, have any questions or concerns about our privacy practices, they can email email@example.com.
This privacy notice will be updated on an annual basis to ensure it complies with up to date regulation.
Last updated August 2019